BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE AND USAGE OF SKIPS.
- Payment is required on day of service, either by credit card or cash.
- Prices quoted for ‘General Rubbish’ & ‘Green Rubbish’ skips includes dumping of up to 500kg for 2m³ Mini Skips, 650kg for 3m³ mini skip bins and 850kg for 4.5m³ skip bins, with extra charges applying for loads over these weights. Any extra charges incurred to be paid for within seven days of invoice date.
- Contaminated materials or other hazardous or EPA prescribed wastes, including food scraps, chemicals or poisons, liquids including wet paint and oil, gas cylinders, explosive materials, or uncontained fine dusty substances including asbestos may NOT be placed in ANY SKIP.
- To indemnify ‘Tiger Bin Hire’ against any liability for damages caused to any driveway, pavement, path, curbing or other surfaces as a result of the function performed.
- ‘Tiger Bin Hire’ will not accept any responsibility for any injury to person or persons, or damage to property belonging to the customer or any other person, arising out of the use of the service, however such injury or damage was caused.
- Skips must not be overloaded – i.e. level of waste must not go higher than lip of skip, green waste loads must be able to be tarped. Please make sure that you have loaded the skip so that rubbish does not move about while being transported. OVERLOADED SKIPS WILL NOT BE TRANSPORTED.
- The placement of the skip to the customer’s verbal or written instructions, at the time of placement or his or her order, will constitute the customer’s acceptance of these conditions should the customer be absent from the premises at the time of delivery of the skip.